AMBRO Manufacturing offers custom novelty passport books for use at company events, trade shows, hacker spaces and a wide range of other instances where a custom passport book might be appropriate. In order to facilitate getting you the information you need prior to contacting us, we’ve put together this dedicated page on custom novelty passports in hopes that it will answer the most commonly asked questions. If you are interested in placing an order for Custom Novelty Passport Books, please fill out the form below or feel free to contact us by phone (908) 806-8337.
Basic information about novelty passport books
- Standard books are 20 pages
- The basic book is matte finished pages with print on the front and the back
- The cover and back cover is quality vinyl
- The pages are full color, full bleed (i.e. edge-to-edge print)
- The standard cover includes one gold foil stamp of your custom logo
- The standard novelty passport book is 3.5″ x 5″
Basic information about artwork requirements
We use the template created for The Hackerspace Passport is by Mitch Altman and Matthew Borgatti. Released released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. You can download the template here: Download Template For Novelty Passport
The artwork must be submitted using the provided template
Investment information for Novelty Passports
- There is a 1,000 passport minimum order
- There is a flat $300.00 setup for the order
- Each passport is $2.25 per passport
- There is a 6-8 week delivery window
Q: Can I get a sample passport before ordering?
A: Yes, you may purchase one of our products from ADAfruit.
Q: Can I order less than 1,000?
A: At this time our minimum order is 1,000 novelty passport books
Q: Does the price drop if I order more?
A: Yes, if you order more than 2,500 passports, there will be a reduction in price per passport.
Contact Us For More Information regarding custom novelty passport books.